Authorize.net Payment Modules
- CIM: Customer Information Manager service allows you to do recurring or one-time transactions that are stored PCI compliant on Authorize.net secure servers for use in future transactions. This is great for accounts where the amount is different each month or for providing returning customers with the convenience of not re-entering personal data. CIM costs $20/month.
- ARB: Automated Recurring Billing module allows you to do recurring transactions that are stored PCI compliant on Authorize.net servers. ARB costs $10/month.
- Echeck.net: Echeck.net is the module that Auth.net has for processing transactions via bank account information. You will need to have the echeck.net module setup on your account at authorize.net to process these types of transactions. Echeck.net costs $10/month. Echeck.net transaction fees are around 0.75% and $0.35 per transaction.
- AIM: Advanced Integration Method keeps users on your website when making purchases. This requires services such as PCI compliance and an SSL certificate.
- SIM: Server Integration Method routes users to Authorize.net’s website to make payments securely and doesn’t require the purchase of security features such as PCI compliance and SSL.